Some thoughts on how we can improve our interactions with others, how to reduce our stress and anxiety and to be more open and better communicators.
As I mentioned in the episode here is the Loving Kindness meditation (click here) without the preamble.
For more info:
Meditation for the Love of It | Sally Kempton
2017: May It Be Everything You Wish It To Be
I share some thoughts on what we can do as a species to make the lives of our own species and that of others better. I speak generally about the problems that arise from trying to block issues from our minds, and how we can open ourselves up to ideas and how we can envision and create a better world by questioning what we have been told, how we are living, and the systems we are living within, and by caring about all sentient beings.
For more information:
In episode 49 (Listen here), I discuss domestication, and share my personal experiences and I share some thoughts of terms like “compassion” and “Kindness” in relation to vegan education and whether they are appropriate or not. I touch on some other issues and tie them in to one another. I hope you find it interesting.
Thanks for listening.
Till next time.
Listen here to the latest Vegan Trove Podcast episode 47 here
“Defenceless under the night
Our world in stupor lies;
Yet, dotted everywhere,
Ironic points of light
Flash out wherever the Just
Exchange their messages:
May I, composed like them
Of Eros and of dust,
Beleaguered by the same
Negation and despair,
Show an affirming flame.”
September 1, 1939
W. H. Auden (1907 – 1973)
My apologies for not updating this site with the most recent Vegan Trove podcast episodes. To keep up to date with the most recent episodes, I invite you to subscribe directly to my site 🙂
Please also note there is a slow release of already existing episodes from my How To Go Vegan Podcast.
Here are the recent VT episodes.
- Vegan Trove Podcast Ep 46: And You Didn’t Worry
- Vegan Trove Podcast Ep 45: That’s Where Our Safety Will Come
- Vegan Trove Podcast Ep 44: The Elaborate Ruses
- Vegan Trove Podcast Ep 43: “Someone Not Something”: The Titanic Returns to Southampton with the Iceberg in Tow
- Vegan Trove Podcast Ep 42: What’s Wrong with Riding Horses?
- Vegan Trove Podcast Ep 41 Part 2: And Then Sails On To New York
- Vegan Trove Podcast Ep 41 Part 1: The Titanic Resurfaces and Collects the Deckchairs
- Vegan Trove Podcast Ep 40: The Eloquent Angel Flinn Discussing the #BeFairBeVegan NYC Billboard Campaign
Thanks for tuning in 🙂